About Us / Join DASOAThe objectives of DASOA, whose members are registered with the Referee Program of the United States Soccer Federation (USSF), and / or the Ohio High School Athletic Association (OHSAA), are to:
- Provide its members with the opportunities and skills to officiate soccer within the surrounding community.
- Act as a facilitator between the different leagues of interest and DASOA members.
- Provide an atmosphere in which peers gain a better understanding of the "Laws" or "Rules" of the game through interaction and discussion.
- Promote the assignment of sanctioned referees to officiate at various levels of play.
- Advocate for individual members in all matters related to participation in the sport of soccer as a referee.
- Encourage sportsmanship among players, coaches, referees, and spectators.
Our website www.dasoa.org, serves the membership in many ways. It provides information pertaining to assignment of games, DASOA sponsored clinics and meetings, and provides the links to the organizations in which we serve as referees.
The DASOA welcomes new members as it continues to build an organization to serve the youth and adult soccer programs in the Miami Valley with quality soccer officiating. If you have questions or would like more information abouth the organization, please contact a Board Member or Officer.
The DASOA hopes that it can be of service to you and has the opportunity to welcome you as a member in our organization. Please refer to the section on Training & Recertification on how to become a new referee.
To become a member, or to renew your membership in the Dayton Area Soccer Officials Association. Please download and complete the following Membership Application and you can bring the form and check to any USSF recertification clinic or mail to:
c/o Steve Wetzel
P.O. Box 341436
Beavercreek, OH 45434-1436
OR pay below using PayPal